Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I wanted to let everyone know that scores from the 2017 Utah State Shoot are available at 3sscores.com

We are still in beta and we are going to be testing out some new features. We will be testing out our new on-deck board and text message notifications. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone,
Marcello B.
3S Shooting Sports Software

·
Registered
970 Posts
Looks like every shooter in every event today was from Montana. Odd being that it's the Utah State Shoot. Oops!

Tim

·
Registered
23,636 Posts
Looks like every shooter in every event today was from Montana. Odd being that it's the Utah State Shoot. Oops!

Tim
Scotty Obenchain is a Colorado boy. He was stuck on 97 for Dubs and Handi but came back as one of the 100's on the Singles...

Reactions: MB2016

·
Registered
23,636 Posts
Heck! I will look into that.
Earlier in the day the States were correct. Something happened when Singles were uploaded it looks like.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made a change to the program that skims data from 3s trap, I must have used an old copy of the code because we had fixed this issue a couple weeks ago. When George gets back tomorrow I will have him fix this issue. Sorry for the error in the mean time.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that the on-deck board is available online. If you want to get text message notifications for when you are on-deck or in the hole you can go to the ondeckboard and sign up for SMS notifications there. This feature was moved into beta within the last week. If you notice any bugs, be sure to let me or George know.

·
Registered
23,636 Posts
Hey! I got that bug fixed this morning. Sorry about that last night!
Just in time to see that Sharred Oaks from UT shot a slam today.

·
Registered
23,636 Posts
Raymond Stafford cranked out a 99 to win the handicap.

Reactions: MB2016 and RickN
1 - 17 of 17 Posts