Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I wanted to let everyone know that scores from the 2017 Colorado State Shoot are available at 3sscores.com

We are still in beta and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone,
Marcello B.
3S Shooting Sports Software

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good, easy to go back to another event. Are you going to put in High All Around & High Over All?
Hello, yes we are. In short, we had it for the Nevada state shoot but there were some issues with it so we removed the feature from the website to continue developing it. We should have HOA/HAA support back within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Marcello B.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Hello I wanted to let everyone know that scores from the 2017 Colorado State Shoot are available at 3sscores.com

We are still in beta and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone,
Marcello B.
Marcello,
There was an incorrect score entered for the first event for me. They reentered it in to the system correct but the scores on your site don't seem to update. Does that mean it was still off when I left Sunday or that your system doesn't update past events?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marcello,
There was an incorrect score entered for the first event for me. They reentered it in to the system correct but the scores on your site don't seem to update. Does that mean it was still off when I left Sunday or that your system doesn't update past events?
Hello, In short yes your scores were off when you left Sunday. The uploader program associated with 3sscores.com takes all event data from 3s trap and uploads it. That means that if the shoot is currently in event 7 scores from event 1 would be uploaded to the site. During an upload all previous scores are removed and all the scores are re-uploaded. That means that the 3sscores website shows exactly what scores were entered in for the shoot. I would get in contact with Pikes Peak Gun Club and see what they can do for you.

Thank you,
Marcello B.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Marcello,
Have you checked again and made sure it's right? If not please let me know so I can get it corrected.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Have you checked again and made sure it's right? If not please let me know so I can get it corrected.
Yup, still showing incorrect. Event 1 shows a 90 when a 94 was shot (verified on the paper sheets thursday after the event).

Marshall McKinney

·
Registered
3 Posts
Marshall,

I will get it looked at. I'm leaving out of town and won't be at the club til Wednesday. I submitted the scores to ATA, but will get it all corrected. Not sure what happened but I promise I will get it fixed along with your payout next week. Sorry for the inconvenience. What's strange is I even remember you coming to me and me fixing it and I just hadn't reprinted the payouts. I will get it done though.

Christina

·
Registered
19,271 Posts
Marshall,

I will get it looked at. I'm leaving out of town and won't be at the club til Wednesday. I submitted the scores to ATA, but will get it all corrected. Not sure what happened but I promise I will get it fixed along with your payout next week. Sorry for the inconvenience. What's strange is I even remember you coming to me and me fixing it and I just hadn't reprinted the payouts. I will get it done though.

Christina
Christina, if you make a change on the "enter scores" panel to one or more entries you must tab clear through the rest of the (that) squad entries or the changed information doesn't "take".

Reactions: hbar314

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Marshall,
Christina
Looks like the scores were reported to ATA incorrectly as well:
upload_2017-6-28_14-38-39.png

That 90 that was actually a 94.

How do we go about getting that fixed?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi Marcelo,
Couple of questions.
Is it not possible to post scores in multiple sites? Such as trapshooters and 3S? Also can you please post a high gun total sheet at the end of shooting each day? Many of us are watching HOA totals.
Thanks,
Mel Hensley

·
Registered
19,271 Posts
Hi Marcelo,
Couple of questions.
Is it not possible to post scores in multiple sites? Such as trapshooters and 3S? Also can you please post a high gun total sheet at the end of shooting each day? Many of us are watching HOA totals.
Thanks,
Mel Hensley
The HOA/HAA tab works. Right now it is Bringelson/Obenchain/Hensley. Denny ahead by 3

Reactions: super-x1

·
Registered
194 Posts
THANKS! Figured those guys would be ahead of an old vet like myself. It has always been nice in the past to go to the shootscores and track all the scores for HAA. Seems like that may be changing for some reason. I love the trapshooters community and hate to see our community shut out of watching shoot scores as they become available. Don't know where the snafu is but I consider it unfortunate.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THANKS! Figured those guys would be ahead of an old vet like myself. It has always been nice in the past to go to the shootscores and track all the scores for HAA. Seems like that may be changing for some reason. I love the trapshooters community and hate to see our community shut out of watching shoot scores as they become available. Don't know where the snafu is but I consider it unfortunate.
Hello Mel, we got the issue with the login figured out yesterday. We apologize for the inconvenience.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts