Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Grand American program booklet today(June 6, 2015). This kinda crap just irks me. Two freaking months before the shoot and I get my program already. Are we really paying these people in the ATA office to have them go and send these things out this early? You can bet Monday morning they'll be getting a call from me.
image.jpg

·
Registered
10,603 Posts
I know right! Why, with them sending it with such advanced notice people might be tempted to actually MAKE PLANS! You would think they would wait until the last minute! This is just not how it's done! lol :13:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Interesting Comments. Hope all is well with everyone. I have looked forward to getting my Grand Program every year since 1976.
Some years in recent the ATA services have neglected to send me a copy. With postage costs rising .
All the Best, EH !! By the way, I have every program since 1975.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Banned
693 Posts
Matt-AKA Mayor of Sparta-When you do call please be respectful, I don't want to see your name in the Banished Isle. You could recommend to them just to hold yours in the office and you would be glad to pick it up on your way to City Hall.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Hey they are doing it for me. Last class mail takes 5 weeks to reach Hawaii. That means I should get my copy next month.

When you call them please add that you complained on Trapshooters.com and the 1 shooter from Hawaii last year thanks them for mailing early and I am planning to attend again this year.

Nothing like getting back from the Grand to find the program along with the mail that got delivered while I was at the Grand.

Jason

·
Registered
742 Posts
I'll get it sometime in July!! My trap & fields arrive usually mid-month, as our bulk mail is horrible, even here in SE PA. I keep looking at the past Champions, hoping there's a typo and my name is in there. One day i'll get there again, really miss these past 4 years not going!!!!!!!!

Jeff Graupp

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
The edition sent to Ohio shooters.:

You come shoot. Big shoot. Sorry, we not Vandalia. Vandalia been sold and money go into EC members' savings accounts. No 3 hole targets. All easy birds but in state that hates all guns. Illinois hates guns. Targets too easy. 27 yards too short. Money goes to board and EC. Money makes them happy. They buy shells, guns, and yachts with entry money. They hate shooters. Come anyway. It be Grand.

Bring money. No guns, though. Illinois take your guns. Neil Winston rent you golf cart and sells shells. EC owns all lodging for 100 miles. Thank you for donation to EC retirement fund and vacations. See you there.

·
2,769 Posts
Got mine today, Matt always has to be first! Can't make it this year because of some health issues, planning to go next year and hope to take my wife who would love to shoot it.

Bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts