Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the Grand presquad info will come out in Jun. but does anyone know when the online Grand program will be available ? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
The home page of the ATA web site has this under the banner "Latest News" ... "The Grand American is sneaking up on us and the program will be available soon. Please check back here for a link." Here is a link to the ATA web site .... http://www.shootata.com/

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess as you used to say in the military We will have to "Stand by". I don't know if the program will change. I hope not. I really liked the idea of getting to shoot the 400 all around in the last 3 days.

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't imagine that part ever changing. That is a well established formula.
It really only came into being that way last year. Before last year the main 200 singles event was shot on "Wed." and in order to get in on the 400 all around you had to be there for 4 days. Last year they changed it to have the main 200 singles on "Thur." That way you could just have to be there for 3 days and get in on all of the 400 all around. I hope it stays that way.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
It really only came into being that way last year. Before last year the main 200 singles event was shot on "Wed." and in order to get in on the 400 all around you had to be there for 4 days. Last year they changed it to have the main 200 singles on "Thur." That way you could just have to be there for 3 days and get in on all of the 400 all around. I hope it stays that way.
Well, well ... I guess I was asleep at the switch. I've even been there and shot those events. It makes sense to have the 400 championship targets as the last 3 events.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts