Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 2015 ATA Central Zone Program for North Lawrence Fish & Game club Ohio is attached to this post.

ATA Central Zone Shoot Information

Squadding:

Pre-squadding is available online at www.presquad.com beginning July 15th , at the club during open hours or you can call 330.416.9786 any time prior to July 29th. Leave a message with a number where we can reach you if there is no answer. We highly encourage pre-squadding – it will help keep the lines down in the morning and we are limiting entries to 50 squads.

Club Operations:

The club will open at 12 noon on Thursday for practice and camper arrival. We will open at 6 am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Squadding opens at 7 am each day. The kitchen will be open all three shoot days as well. The practice trap opens at noon on Thursday and 7:30 am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday it will be set to singles / handicap until we are sure we will not need it for makeups. As soon as possible we will make it available for doubles Saturday evening and Sunday morning. It will be set back to singles after the Sunday doubles event.

We will begin shooting Friday, Saturday and Sunday promptly at 9 am – 2 banks for singles and handicap and 4 banks for doubles so plan accordingly. Squads need to be ready to take the line immediately throughout the day so that we can finish in a timely manner – we will not wait so be ready!

Parking:

There will be parking attendants to assist with getting everyone parked. Be early if you want a parking spot along the trap line!!

Camping:

Camping is available – please call me at 330.416.9786 to reserve a spot. We have a limited number of 30 amp hook ups. Camping without power is readily available and Clays Park campground is 3 miles away and can accommodate all sizes of campers.

Option payouts:

We will payout options by cash onsite or will send out checks after the event. To ensure the accuracy of the accounting, payouts for each day’s events will not be available for receipt until after 1 pm on the following day.

Please direct any questions to:

Sheri Powell at 330.416.9786 or [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
Beretta TR1
565 Posts
Sherri and Scott always puts on a good shoot. It's unfortunate that some other gun clubs felt it was necessary to schedule first time events the same weekend as the annual Bryon Cheney memorial this weekend and it had to be cancelled. It's always a fun shoot that I'm sorry will not be available. Hopefully the other gun clubs have a little more courtesy next year and schedule different weekends.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On behalf of North Lawrence Fish & Game club, my wife Sheri and myself - a huge THANK YOU to all the shooters that came out and enjoyed 3 days of beautiful weather at our club!!!!

Options payouts go out in the mail tomorrow morning and attached is the Club Trophy List.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts