Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
One of the best places to shoot great scores, nothing but sky background. Bunch of good people also. They have this gray haired rascal setting targets and he seems to do a pretty good job, I think his name is Ranger Rick. But maybe he will be too busy sqauding. Scott

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I do believe you have all the info that you requested.

No, not squading, I think that will be Joe Petroni. One of the best for complete squads.

See you all there.

Rick in MT

PS, bring the A game, the targets are some of the best in the west.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Campers on Site for rent. $1 per day.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Terry, that's the everyday price, during the State Shoot, I have to get more. It's just the American way.

If you want a camping spot, you better get on the list NOW. I think we have one or two left out of the 60 they have to rent.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I was gonna pitch my trusty pup tent but the last time I tried that Dick Gwatkin my ??Friend from Alberta?? put a rattle snake skin it.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Sue said only you sleep in that sheep herder wagon, she can sip wine and stay with us. Might want to sleep with one eye open with that Terry fellow in there( not sure if he is Phil Robertson approved), maybe he will bring the wads and shot then. Scott

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
You fellas sure do get snippy in them cold winter months don't you. I am just trying to promote your way of high standards. Did not say that I wanted a camping spot. Must be a Montamdamdamian thing. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Oh by the way I was in Memphis Tennessee on Saturday at the MSSA Range and it was 70 degrees. Terry

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Hey, can an outsider maybe ask a question and get a real answer? I'm going to running between Anaconda and Missoula about that time and might take a side trip to Great Falls. I lived there for four years but left in the 80s. I would like to know if there is somewhere reasonably close I could get into with a motorhome for a couple of days.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts