Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Why? would you be attending one if you had the dates? I can't every remember seeing you at a ATA event in the winter. Or maybe you are just looking to stir things up. Now that sounds more like something you would do.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess YOU don't get around much, Mark.
I don't shoot much in winter, that's true. But, I do travel when it's nice to shoots you never attend. I also have an employer that requires advanced notice for vacation requests for time off.

But, thanks for blowing smoke up my ass.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,963 Posts
I never see EITHER of you very much these days. Good riddance I say. Both of you guys are pot stirrers as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joe, I've tried to avoid getting continuously thumped by you....

I'm thinking of taking trap handicapping classes in Kentucky.

I've taken up PPC with the local Detroit area PD types,

now I finish 4th-10th always and am considered a "contributor"...lol

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Tron,
I think your new sport is pot stirring. I remember you WIMPING OUT of a shoot because of the weather. So just for the trolling sport---I'm siding with "BigM"

Your Buddy

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just a quick note to bring fellow shooters up to speed.The Small Blue books are in the mail-they go to all Michigan shooters & have the 2014 shoot dates for all Michigan Clibs that throw ATA targets. We are finalizing the Big State book this Sat at our meeting-& should have to the printer soon. With the passing of JD you can only imagine what we are going thru-just labels & putting on postage is a lot of time-I for one never thought their was so much to do just in everday problems,we have a GREAT BOARD & are all working together to make Michigan the place to shoot now & in the future-Our state shoot has lots going on you'll be pleased to see that. Also the Mi web site is slowily being upgraded we are just learning how to make the changes-we have State Teams figured out & will get on their ASAP. Please give us a little time we are trying very hard. Also we can alwise use extra help-please ask. Thanks Jim Creighton MTA Director.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts