Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Congratulations also to Daro Handy. 41 years on the All Star team. We'll see if he can win a turkey or two tomorrow. :) Mark

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To Tommy's point David Kelly was the previous five time consecutive Captain of the PITA All Star Team. Recently, of course that all came to an end.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
This 'humble' Rich Bullard is a character we have never seen at the Fallon club - I don't know that we could handle that.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry, I'm fairly new to this... Is there a place on the web that I can find out which shoots someone would need to shoot at (schedule)to fulfill these requirements???

"All members of the respective teams are required to participate in he High All Around (200 Singles, 100 Handicap and 100 Doubles) events at a PITA State/Provincial shoot and the High All Around events at the PITA Grand Pacific Championship or a combination of wo PITA State/Provincial shoots. The Western Canadian Championships and the Canadian Championships (when held in BC as a PITA shoot) qualify as a Provincial shoot for this purpose"

Thanks, Rod

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
How self serving can one human being get? They should also hand out an award for best self promoter. He would be a perennial all star. Congratulations Rich.

Jimmy the Screw

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.