Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a nice day for a drive, so we went to the Cardinal Center for a look at the progress. I can't wait for the summer of 2011 to shoot here again. The new buildings start just west of the bleachers and run to about the end of bank 7. They have cut down some trees in the background of banks 8 and 9 in the area of the sporting clays lodge. We walked into the woods of the clays course a little and it seemed very nice. Nobody was around to talk, but I want to go back and try it out for fun. They also added some large banks between I-71 and the campground to reduce the noise and improve the view. One guy was even taking an overhead view of things in the area! Here is what we saw.
Doug Allison

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As we drove back to the highway, we saw this guy heading South back towards the Cardinal Center.
Doug

·
Registered
14,801 Posts
Can you move the 2nd building East about 40' so I can see the traps from my camper?

Just kidding. I'm looking forward to this year at Cardinal!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Chisle, we'll give monthly reports, checked out your camp site and everything is fine. with the new sound barriers you may have to have Matt & Rob over to make some noise.Don't want you falling asleep on us!! It was good seeing you guys at Mt Blanchard. Smoke ( Grant) said he was missing you guys. Talk at you later. Glenn

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Doug. Can't wait for the Buckeye Classic. Se ya there.

I might be visiting Ithaca Gun Co. in a few weeks to look at their new Model 1911 pistol. Maybe we can get together when I'm in town.

Ted - Beavercreek Ohio

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.