Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Devi has started the wheels in motion for the Mr. Hot Buns contest, my question is will Mr. Winston and Mr. Ireland be involved in helping the ladies to set-up the rules. I am sure that a fair competition can be devised.

Some rules questions come to mind:

Will there be age categories? The Senior Vet category could be interesting.

Should there be a "pro" class only? If so should the ladies move back to 30 yards rather than 27 yards to view the competition.

Will Ohio Shooters be allowed to come to Sparta to compete?

Has Amarillo and Las Vegas offered to host the Mr. Buns Contest?

Which size shot must they shoot to qualify for the event: 71/2's or 8's

Can Dean Townsend be made Chairman of the handicap Committee?
Since most of the former Hot Buns came from California, Mr Marascola should recuse himself

Will Mr. Winston and Ireland can set the velocity or dram equivalent to please Dr. LongShot.

Will Karla (trapwife) be handling the trophies?

Will Stacy allow Sean to compete this year as he was only 12 at the last event? The Martins are not allowed to sponsor him!

Will 27 yarders have a separate category?

Will Bob Schultz buy the hot dogs? Dennis Taylor is not allowed to compete.

Thanks,

Bob Gibson
Charlotte, NC

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IDevi;

i think you need to recuse yourself as well if Martin enters. You would have an unfair advantage over MOST of the other ladies..............

BG

·
Registered
622 Posts
Alright, a post that brings a smile to your face amid all the worlds problems that we face today..............Thanks for the laugh.........

Paublo needs to do a poster of this years Mr Buns contest.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Devi:

I know I am opening a can of worms here. As President of the Hot Buns Contest will you be getting a free gun. Bob Schultz used to have a High-Rib Mossberg but he sold it. Will a Silver Seitz do?

BG

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm classed AA for the "Wobble" event...if you make me turn around I'll have to nominate "Sub-gauge". Cheers-Graham.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
No, BG...I like a combo. I don't think Seitz makes one of those.

Just in case that I can't kick buns with my new DT-10, I'd settle for a pair of cool cowboy boots. I think the square or round toed ones would be a bit kinder.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
The contest has already been decided.

These by far are the most superlative, exquisite, and completely divine buns ever--man or woman.

All we could do in any form of fair play would be a Bun-off for second through third.

OMG............

Guy B.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.