Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear International Shotgun Sports Athletes & Enthusiasts,

The Board of Directors of Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc. are pleased to officially announce the 2011 B&P USA Masters Cup in Olympic Trapshooting to be held on May 21 & 22 at the Keystone Shooting Park range near Dalmatia, Pennsylvania. This is a 200 Target event shot over two days (100, 100 + Final). Registration is limited to (30) competitors. Our website is not quite ready for launch as of this date, so please send me an email and I will forward several attached documents concerning this competition as well as details regarding the Keystone Shooting Park site.

The B&P USA Masters Cup is sponsored by Baschieri & Pellagri of Bologna, Italy and B&P USA of Bensenville, Illinois. This will be an annual event with a perpetual B&P Masters Cup awarded to the champion. The competition will be a registered event with USA Shooting. Please refer to the attached competition program for more details.

We are tremendously honored to have secured a partnership with Baschieri & Pellagri in order to bring such a high quality event to North America. We invite all to register for this first annual B&P USA Masters Cup.

Best Regards,

Allen Chubb

President - Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
will B&P be selling shells to the general public at this event? If so, what will be the pricing (i.e. will it cheaper than what they sell it for on their website)?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sernv99,

B&P is a permanent sponsor of the KSP facility and we will therefore be selling B&P ammunition to our patrons and club members at a very reasonable rate. They will not be available to the general public as we are not a distributor or dealer.

Thank You,

Allen Chubb - President - Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Based on what I've seen, if you want Baschieri & Pelagri shells, you would do well to show up at KSP and buy what Allen has on-hand - as B&P has given him a SIZEABLE discount.

While they are still fairly expensive, the old adage remains true: you get what you pay for. Italian shells have won almost every Olympic medal since the 1970's.

If you're thinking about trying B&P shells, the Keystone Shooting Park would be the best scenario in which to "try before you buy".

-J.F. Wolfington

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Agree with Voolfie. Have never shot B&P until KSP. Mach & Legend available.
While you cannot tell from my scores, I shoot mostly the former and am very impressed with its performance. Still need "sidewinder"-type shells where the shot will automatically FOLLOW the bird to be competitive. WARNING: Olympic Trap is addictive! Chichay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.