Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have a very nice Beretta A-301-M, 3 in, 28 mod choke, 14 1/2 in lop with pac pad, not hunted with, not beat up, little use, pm if interested, thanks, MD Hyatt.

·
Registered
14,887 Posts
When we went to Argentina dove hunting, 9 of us shot A400's and 1 guy preferred a Benelli. 1000 -1200 rounds a day. I had one jamb and that was a dented shell.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Where you located,what price and pictures ?
Where you located,what price and pictures ?
I am in Northern Illinois and price will depend on wood stock set or synthetic. Also your choice of barrels. 28 inch is a magnum barrel that can handle 3 inch magnum shells and has a fixed full choke. The gun has a magnum receiver and is designed specifically for shooting magnum shells. The other barrel is a 26 inch with after market choke tube and will only shoot regular shells.
For what its worth, these LT20 magnums are very hard to find. I put a mercury recoil reducer in the synthetic stock that mitigates the recoil from 3 inch shells.
Let me know what configuration you want. JM

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The other barrel is a 26 inch with after market choke tube and will only shoot regular shells is what I might be interested in. I am in south east wi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts