Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I would like a recommendation for a good 20 ga over under that will take a lot of use in Sporting clays. Looking for up to $2500 range. No porting, nice wood.

Is the Guerini any good? Looks nice but is it a lightweight?

The Beretta's also seem small to me and it doesnt look like the 682 is made in 20 anymore. Don't want a tube set thanks

thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
I find myself in a very rare disagreement with Mike. Look at the Rizzinis, particularly the B. Rizzini. Way more gun for the money than a 682 anything, or a Guerini. Better finish, better barrels and much better choke tubes.

I love mine. barrels shoot to the same place, as do the chokes. Patterns great, shoots straight and makes me look better than I have a right to expect.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Whittaker guns has a grade 1 Browning Citori for 1299 right now. For that price you could have someone do a custom stock and be near your 2500. Just a suggestion.

Forrest Miller

ps the website is www.whittakerguns.com

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
Bruce I'm selling a like new Browning XS Sporting 20ga with 30" barrels (ported..sorry)with beautiful wood...6 extended Briley chokes all in one of the nice Browning fitted hard cases...email me if you are interested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.