Trapshooters Forum banner

2 SHOTGUN CASES

1535 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  darr
Has anyone purchased a Negrini 2 shotgun case? Are they good quality for the money? Amricase is not selling gun cases anymore just getting rid of their inventory.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,313 Posts
I have a 2 shotgun hardcase that I don’t know who the manufacturer is. It’s black, hard plastic, and holds one gun in the roof and 1 below. A friend gave it to me for a pigeon shoot in Guadalajara.

It’s the most useful 2 gun case i own. I need to contact him and find the manufacturer.

I don’t know how to post a pic or I would .

Darr

· Registered
644 Posts
I have a 2 shotgun hardcase that I don’t know who the manufacturer is. It’s black, hard plastic, and holds one gun in the roof and 1 below. A friend gave it to me for a pigeon shoot in Guadalajara.

It’s the most useful 2 gun case i own. I need to contact him and find the manufacturer.

I don’t know how to post a pic or I would .

Darr
Sounds like you may have a "John Hall" two-gun case.

· Registered
715 Posts
A couple of guys I shoot with have Negrini cases and love them. I have three two gun rifle cases which will actually hold 3 shotguns quite easily. Two are old Safari brand (Discontinued) and the other I have no idea. I actually have a single gun Plano that I use sometimes for just going to my dove lease. But it is NOT what I would consider good quality. The only other single gun case I had got lost by the airlines coming back from a Dove hunting trip from Lubbock in about 1979. Lost a Ithaca 37...took forever to get them to settle.

· Premium Member
795 Posts
I have a double shotgun case made by SKB case company (not to be confused with the SKB shotgun company) it's an indestructible hard case. I don't know if they still make that model but it's worth a look. The case is a little heavy empty so you better eat your Wheaties before you put two guns in it.

· Registered
65 Posts
I have several Americases including one that holds my gun and four barrels. All are top quality and made to last, just too bad that Americase decided to discontinue selling gun cases. I also have new Negrini case that has become my "go-to" for every day use. Much lighter and indestructible. If you are concerned about keeping the case looking "as-new" they also sell a fabric cover that works great.
I could not be happier with the Negrini.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have several Americases including one that holds my gun and four barrels. All are top quality and made to last, just too bad that Americase decided to discontinue selling gun cases. I also have new Negrini case that has become my "go-to" for every day use. Much lighter and indestructible. If you are concerned about keeping the case looking "as-new" they also sell a fabric cover that works great.
I could not be happier with the Negrini.
Thanks for your info. I think I will go with the Negtini being lighter for the airline flights.

· Registered
87 Posts
Has anyone purchased a Negrini 2 shotgun case? Are they good quality for the money? Amricase is not selling gun cases anymore just getting rid of their inventory.
I have a Negrini 2-barrel (not 2-gun, but 2-barrel) case, and I love it, but even with just 1 gun and 2 o/u barrels, it is heavy as heck. I can only imagine you might need to use two hands with two complete shotguns in one case.

I have another setup with a Negrini single gun/bbl o/u case, and a second Negrini barrel-only case. Most of the time that is a handier setup. Depends on how you use it, where you're going, etc.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a Negrini 2-barrel (not 2-gun, but 2-barrel) case, and I love it, but even with just 1 gun and 2 o/u barrels, it is heavy as heck. I can only imagine you might need to use two hands with two complete shotguns in one case.

I have another setup with a Negrini single gun/bbl o/u case, and a second Negrini barrel-only case. Most of the time that is a handier setup. Depends on how you use it, where you're going, etc.
Thanks for your info. Mainly want it for traveling long trips and air flights, not to and from gun clubs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.