Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun 1: 32" barrel choke tube, ported, winchester import. It has upgraded custom wood with a soft touch. Soft touch has the megnet. Gun is in excellent condition. Pull trigger. Asking 2300 plus shipping to your ffl.

Gun 2: 34" barrel, ported. It has Eyester's competition choke. It is a TM1 Special. has an adjustable comb. wood is nicer than most TM1's. It has the new roller release by Allems. Release was put in last month and has not been shot much. Even the numbers on the trigger match. It has s;ight blue wear on the receiver edges. wood is in great shape. Asking 2895 plus shipping to your ffl.

I will get pictures to night when I get home. If you are seriously interestd, please email me at the above email. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Jerry, could you take a closeup picture of the Allems release trigger? I've been thinking of getting one made.

Edit....I will post pictures for you

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rick,
I will take a picture and send it to you. I will need your email address or I need some one to post pictures for me. Thanks.

Jerry

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
see if this will take you to pictures of both guns. http://s427.photobucket.com/albums/pp354/jnnickell/

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Thanks Mia.....saved me the time. LOL
The Amish friendship bread was more important. Anybody need a start?

Rickyd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.