Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling for my freind who passed aways sister to help her settle his estate.I have a MEC 600 JR with universal charge bar 12 ga, with large shot bottle and 1 small powder bottle.Also,a MEC 650 12 ga with 2 small shot and powder bottles and 1 small extra shot/powder bottle.I have never used a MEC loader but both look to be complete as far I can tell.They both cycle fine,although I did not load any shells through them.Both are used but appear not to be abused.Normal finish wear on paint and some minor surface rust on some parts,does not affect function.I have described them to best of my knowledge that I have for these machines.$250 plus actual shipping to lower 48 states buys them both.To purchase or ask any specific questions please email me at above address drop the xxx's thanks Don

· Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Capvan,I dont think so my freind.Check your info before falsely posting on my thread.A MEC 650 is 284.99 new. The 600 is 142.99 new.The universal charge bar is 39.98 new.Thats 467.76 ,dont know what shipping would cost.Im figuering Im asking half not double.All prices from Graf and sons website.Where do you figuere your value of 125.00 from?.....Don

· Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really, didnt know shooters to be this ignorant.But I guess on the computer its easy,doesnt seem to happen in person.If you are not interested than thats fine.Please leave your comments to yourself.As I said it being listed for dead freinds sister,she looked up new prices and told me what to list it for as a favor.I could give her your email ricks1 and you can tell her how smart you are and how stupid she is while she thinks about her dead brother and his overpriced reloaders......Don

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Ask these guys that ruined your thread if THEY have a couple for sale at what they are telling you what YOURS are worth. They just to buy them and sell them for a PROFIT.

· Registered
19 Posts
for every bodys information the 650 sells for 304.00 on www.mecreloaders.com so for the dummy who was trying to steal the loaders you need to do some checking before you down grade someones sales

· Registered
98 Posts
There is nothing wrong with trying to negotiate a fair price on this site. Too someone who is looking for a bargain that price may be perceived as too much. Someone who is in the market and needs one, it must have been a fair price. Negotiating a fair price is common practice. How you try and negotiate that price is fair game. Just remember you are not ALWAYS right. Darren

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.