Trapshooters Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

Registered
Keep the one you shoot better and give the other one to me ......... 馃ぃ 馃ぃ there I solved the problem for you

Registered
Moment of inertia..but the size and shape..the zoli feels smaller..even though it weighs the same as the k80..you are able to manhandle it or get around it better.

Registered
Moment of inertia..but the size and shape..the zoli feels smaller..even though it weighs the same as the k80..you are able to manhandle it or get around it better.
Exactly MOE. The Zoli is livley and Krieghoff's are fence posts (slugs).

CT

Ya can't miss with a shotgun
Were both recoil pads attached with the same type and length of screws, and tightened to the same torque?

Registered
Exactly MOE. The Zoli is livley and Krieghoff's are fence posts (slugs).

CT
I would agree with this, the Krieghoff is for people who tend to shoot really fast and reactive, with a lively gun I stab it around. A Krieghoff will slow/smooth the swing, Italian guns in general tend to be 'fast'. I can't see any other logical reason.

Premium Member
I would agree with this, the Krieghoff is for people who tend to shoot really fast and reactive, with a lively gun I stab it around. A Krieghoff will slow/smooth the swing, Italian guns in general tend to be 'fast'. I can't see any other logical reason.
Or it could be that Tron accidentally switched his coffee creamer with Cocaine.
Henry

Registered
Or it could be that Tron accidentally switched his coffee creamer with Cocaine.
Henry
All that would do is numb the tongue and slow down the gut. Cocaine isn鈥檛 effective through oral route. The native practice of chewing the coca leaf works via sublingual absorption into the blood vessels. Like nitroglycerin tablets etc..

Reactions: Ram Rod

Registered
Here are 2 guns of mine. One is a K80 Pro Sporter 32" and the other a Zoli HR 32". Both are set up identical, yet the Z gun has considerably less perceived lead (doesn't matter left or right). In other words, I don't have to lead a target nearly as much with the Z gun as I do the K gun. I can't figure this one out.

I'd pattern both of them, I bet you find something. Also when you pattern them pick them up n shoot , like you would when shooting a box of 25.

Registered
Here are 2 guns of mine. One is a K80 Pro Sporter 32" and the other a Zoli HR 32". Both are set up identical, yet the Z gun has considerably less perceived lead (doesn't matter left or right). In other words, I don't have to lead a target nearly as much with the Z gun as I do the K gun. I can't figure this one out.

Send me the one you don't like! I'll make it work! Thanks in advance for you generously!

Registered
Being that a K-80 receiver is longer, I would bet that your hand is a little closer to the receiver with the Z Gun, making it easier to swing.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts