Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh sure, we won't use them against American citizens, only terrorists. So they make sure to call this guy and his sons terrorists. We used to call them thugs, bullies and whack jobs.

And it is noted that US military drones were used 700 times last year to help local law enforcement. Whatever happened to the Posse Comitatus Act?

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll need a barf bag.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Well I am lucky, We shoot every Tuesday night at the club, so I won't even be tempted to listen to the liar. But I am sure all the talking heads on the networks will be telling us what he meant on Wed. even if it does not jive with what he said.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
I will be watching TV at sometime tonight but won't be watching the liar in chief

·
Premium Member
18,760 Posts
Obama's farewell speech will be short. " My work here is done, and I have totally divided and screwed this country up. Ihave done what I was told to do by George Soros and Rev. Wright. Moooooooochelle will miss her government credit card, and we will retire to Hawaii with my pen and phone. Allah, Allah, and Allah.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Think I'd better listen to Pinochio O'Bango tonight, just to see how much K-Y (not the state) I need to stock up with. I'm sure Soros\Pelosi\Jarrett\etc. etc. have Pinochio well primed. Ross Puls

1 - 10 of 10 Posts