Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a NEW Mauser 620 international O/U trap gun in original box. Its a 29 1/2" F/M. Has a removable trigger. Bought new in 1971 and never fired. $1200 or best. Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very cool gun! I was a kid pulling, scoring and/or setting target by target on the throwing arm down in the trap house at a little club during the early to mid 1970s. The consistently best shot year in and out at the Club shot this same model Mauser trap gun. He was the best shot with the coolest gun especially when everyone else shot model 12s, 3200s, Broadways, 870s, and BT99s. Of course it wasn't really the gun... The guy was a former Navy carrier fighter pilot with hand eye coordination and ice water in his veins who was just on another level! He could have won most of the Club shoots by throwing rocks. Anyways, a nice trip down memory lane and a very nice find you have for sale. Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the interest in the Mauser but it and a 610 are both sold!
I have one more really rare Mouser 496F single barrel trap gun that will be available.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice older model, please provide some info. as to what both sets of barrels are in length and chokes, LOP, estimated usage, yr., etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts