Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased (on another site) a 1965 Superposed 12 ga Grade I Lightning w/ 28" bbls choked MF. The seller rated the gun 98% and from the pics I would agree. Correct LOP with factory buttplate.

What is your opinion of this particular year,model, bbl length etc? This will be my first Superposed so any and all information (good or bad) is welcomed. thanks.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Any pics? I love these old O/U's. I had one and like alot of guns i owned i just had to have something else. It became trade material. Dangit i hate when i do that.

Matt

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Those old Belgian beauties were great guns in their day. And they are still great guns today. Plus you can get good deals on them now. Take good care of it. It's already 50 years old which means that it might only last another six or eight generations.

Enjoy your fantastic shotgun and don't be overly concerned about what anybody else thinks of it.

-Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.