Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before WWII started if the allies would have shown some guts to smack down Hitler in 1936, he would have been stopped. We now have the same situation with Iran. The window to exercise any power is slowly slaming shut. Once they have a nuke & a delivery system the whole ball game will change. We know we can defeat N.Korea,but the economic havoc on the world economy with the destruction of S.Korea will be much greater than the military effect of the north's military. The same will hold true when Iran becomes nuclear. The major difference is deterance is only effective against rational nations. It is meaningless against religious fanatics.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Molon Labe
11,984 Posts
I read in the paper this morning that they were loading fuel into the reactor I believe they started yesterday

·
Molon Labe
11,984 Posts
I think Israel was ready to kick ass but all the brain power in Washington wants to wait until they are nuclear armed it seems, and pressured them from attacking Iran

·
Registered
16,537 Posts
We may have already developed a robotic oil rig that can drill through radioactive slag and hook to the pipeline.

HM

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In a few & I mean a very few short years & I mean a few short years, when we run out of real money,How are we going to pay our volunteer military? We are facing a deadline, monetarily, spiritually & believe it or not militarily. I honestly believe the finacial & miltary safety of our country has been compromised to the point we are an endangered nation. Yhe politicians that we have elected & reelected in the past 20 years have pushed our nation to the point of no return. We must change things. This NOV, is critical.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
177 Posts
I say pre-emptive war on all comers...starting with those smug bastard frenchies and their queer little berets and ridiculously long stupid bread loaves...followed by those little bushmen in Africa who think they're so cool with those bones in their noses and ...rounding out the field with those Austrailians with their offensive folded-one-side bush hats even though they look so f'n cool...drop a nuke on the whole damn bunch and build a super goddam walmart right on their f'n mass graves

·
Registered
299 Posts
Tinylo, your comment is so stupid that it is obvious that your web name (tinylo) is in reference to your brain size. Maurice ( The Brit. )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.