Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Authentic and like new. I have papers of authenticity but I do not have the original box. It is the quickset model. With the price of gold it might be worth more than I am asking. But I need the money to finance another project.
Don

·
Registered
997 Posts
Don --- got a BT-99, an 1100 "parts" gun, a nice 14 year-old beagle that used to be an heck of a nunter and an old Vesap scooter if you're interested in any trades.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The serial number is 6,5xx,xxx so that would make in made in 1980, but it looks almost new. It was serviced in 2009.
DB Bill, I think we can work out a trade, but nothing that eats.
Don

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hi rennerize, if possible could you take a pic of the watch holding it up vertically side view w/crown at top (forefinger on crown and thumb on opposite side of case) w/band suspended, this will show how much "limp" in the band for signs of wear/stretched.

Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
1,648 Posts

"... a nice 14 year-old beagle that used to be an heck of a nunter..."

If you're considering beagles, my daughter has an uneducated two-year old...

Have found Rolexes to be good watches. My wife gave me one as a wedding present nearly thirty years ago.

Best wishes on your trading or cash sale.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hammer 1, thank you. I was offered $9000.00 for it from a Rolex dealer, but at the time was not interested in selling it.
Don

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I had a jewelry store many years ago and can say without question that there is NO stretch in the 18K bracelet for it's age. Bernie

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
A doctor friend of mine bought his at Bucheres (sp)in Switz. while on vacation in 1973.

At that time the diamond bezel option was over 1000.

Regards.....Gerald

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.