Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPF***SPF***SPF***
1) Savage 93R17 BTV. This is the thumbhole laminate heavy barrel model. This has the blued action and barrel. The scope is a 3x-9x Bushnell. The scope is nothing special, but it does shoot MOA @100yrds. The gun is 95% or better and has had 125 rounds through it since new. I bought it for my nephew and he has no interest. Does come with box and related items.

SPF***SPF***SPF***

2) Winchester Super X-2 Sporting Signature 1 w/ Morton Shell catcher. This has a 3" chambered 28" INV+ barrel. This gun is in 95% or better condition. It comes with IC/M/IM flush chokes, and both pistons. The only alterations are the Morton shell catcher and the pad/pitch spacer. I have both stock pieces that will come with the gun as well. The LOP w/the factory pad is 14 1/2" with the pitch spacer and Kickeeze pad is 14 7/8". It comes with the stock shims, owners manual, and box. It has had about 1,000 rounds through it. No feed issues or problems of any kind.

As always a 3 day no firing inspection comes with the guns. If they aren't as posted, send it back on my dime.

ss

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.