Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12 gauge Benelli Montefeltro 28" barrel Crio+ choke tubes F/M/IC. I just bought this gun a few months ago, and am selling to finance another gun (Yeah just thrills my wife) , but my mistake is your gain. I bought the new limbsaver recoil pad for it, because the original is hard as a rock. Box and all paperwork included. price is $800+shipping to your FFL any question pm me or email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
870 Posts
pardner, it ain't the recoil pad that darn gun kicks with any pad on it. shot mine and 3 times ( I mean 3 shells through it )
found it a new home. thats a darn good price for some one though, they are great guns mechanically just could not get over any of the Benelli's kicking. I do want to try one of their O/U though.

Mac

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pardner, it ain't the recoil pad that darn gun kicks with any pad on it. shot mine and 3 times ( I mean 3 shells through it )
found it a new home. thats a darn good price for some one though, they are great guns mechanically just could not get over any of the Benelli's kicking. I do want to try one of their O/U though.

Mac
If you don't like the recoil on Benelli semis you will not be surprised at all when the new o/u whacks the crap out of you. I shot one last weekend, and was not impressed. I agree with everything Randy Wakeman says about them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts