Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete MEC 9000HN package including the reloader, hydraulic pump, hoses, and adjustable charge bar. This machine will load a lot of shells in very short order with minimum effort from you. Oldie, but Goodie - there is a little rust which can be seen in the photos. The machine has seen a lot of use but still functions perfectly. The finished shells look and work great, even in an autoloader. Comes with the MEC 100-primer tray and discharge chute which were removed and packed before I took the pictures, as well as a few spare parts (crimp dies, springs, etc.) Reason for selling: I’m 72 years old and have better things to do with my time nowadays. This is a large, heavy machine and shipping will be in two separate boxes via UPS or FedEx from zip code 34112 – only the actual cost will be charged to you.

PRICE: $625 with adjustable charge bar, or $600 with standard MEC bar & bushings.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are u located?
Located in Naples, Florida. Delivery to Western Georgia, Tennessee, or southern Kentucky might be a possibility when I travel to Fort Knox to visit my daughter. If interested, call me at 239 732-7463

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Serious loading machine here. I don't even reload and Im thinking about buying it...................

SMOKIN DEAL!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts