Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Both guns are as new total of 200 rounds through each gun. Each gun is equipped with Briley Bolt Closers, Briley Weight Caps with a total of 5 extra two ounce weights to weight and balance guns to your preference . Barrels are 30 ".
In addition to the factory extended choke tubes each gun comes with Comp n Choke IC, Lt Mod and Mod extended choke tubes. Recoil pads have been changed to Kick Eeez Red, White and Blue recoil pads. Both guns will be shipped in Beretta Factory Hard Cases. $1695.00 each plus freight to your FFL.
Reason for selling, I just don't care for auto loaders.
Will consider trade for an unmolested and non ported MX Perazzi 29 1/2 "or 30 1/2 " low step rib barrel choked I Mod and Full in excellent condition.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Both guns are as new total of 200 rounds through each gun. Each gun is equipped with Briley Bolt Closers, Briley Weight Caps with a total of 5 extra two ounce weights to weight and balance guns to your preference .
In addition to the factory extended choke tubes each gun comes with Comp n Choke IC, Lt Mod and Mod extended choke tubes. Recoil pads have been changed to Kick Eeez Red, White and Blue recoil pads. Both guns will be shipped in Beretta Factory Hard Cases. $1695.00 each plus freight to your FFL.
Reason for selling, I just don't care for auto loaders.
Will consider trade for an unmolested and non ported MX Perazzi 29 1/2 "or 30 1/2 " low step rib barrel choked I Mod and Full in excellent condition.
bbl length please

1 - 5 of 5 Posts