Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And King Barack and his entourage of toadies, donkeys, and baboons just lifted off for a "Winter Holiday" in sunny Hawaii.

How are you out-of-work Union guys feeling about the Messiah now? C'mon, commies, tell us how proud you are to know that approximately three quarters of a million of your neighbors(as in Americans)have been laid off in the last two weeks. Merry Christmas.

(and if you think this is bad, just wait until the week after Christmas)

You guys are all a bunch of Economics Majors. What's gonna happen when interest rates go up, lay-offs spike, and healthcare fails? What are you gonna do, huddle up by the potbelly and tell war stories?

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
It sure doesn't make the news when their leader fails time after time

·
Registered
14,685 Posts
If you watched George Steph. this morning, you'd a thought we're in a booming recovery.

It never ends. The Media is propping up this administration till the end.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Date: 26-Nov-13 - 01:08 PM MT

WS-1,

The silence is deafining !

I shoot with several retired Union diehards. They won't admit voting for Obama, but they obeyed union newsletters that told them to vote for Obama and the UNIONS gave $400 Million of their dues to help elect him.

Now that "the chickens have come home to roost," they say what a POS their messiah is.

Vaporize EM,

Frank Fortyone

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
My fellow union members were badmouthing the company at a union meeting because of the upcoming changes to our health care plan. We have a "Cadillac" plan, and the company is not going to eat the taxes for it, so they're going to cut back the coverage.

One of the conservative union members dared to point out, "This is what you voted for. This is what you wanted."

Boy did the fur start flying. They were angry that anyone would say such a thing. That it was all the company's fault for not eating the increases. Because they're an evil corporate.

It never ceases to amaze me that liberals think businesses and taxpayers are never ending wells they can just keep dipping into without end.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I carried a union book so they`d leave me alone. Never liked their B.S. When they send out the who to vote for list, it lets me know who not to vote for.

Tommy Terex

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Tommy, exactly. I use the local paper as a check sheet for politicians and positions. Because I almost always vote the exact opposite of what they recommend. If there is something we agree on, it sets off red flags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts