Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi looking for a set of 1187 Remington Trap tubes, the 1187 came from the factory back bored, mine measures 745, so stock Remington tubes will not work, except I think the one marked skeet will give a .030 constriction. Anyways looking for a Hastings High Rib Trap barrel also for the same gun. Anybody having anything they're willing to part with tell me what you have and how much $$.
sarg[email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anybody know if Shotgun Sports plans on making that barrel available again, the High Rib Trap Barrel.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Hi looking for a set of 1187 Remington Trap tubes, the 1187 came from the factory back bored, mine measures 745, so stock Remington tubes will not work, except I think the one marked skeet will give a .030 constriction. Anyways looking for a Hastings High Rib Trap barrel also for the same gun. Anybody having anything they're willing to part with tell me what you have and how much $$.
[email protected]
Thanks
I have some RemChokes marked "Trap Full" that fit flush. ID is .732, so that translates to .013. ?? You are welcome to have one to try if you want, no charge. Just pay the shipping. All I have is "Trap Full". Admittedly a 'confusing' time-frame on choke tubes.
Scott Hanes

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks but this gun will be for 16 yard only so I ordered a couple Brileys. Thanks anyways, The gun came with a backbored .745 barrel and the one tube I got was a Carlson IM that checked at .705, so that's .040 constriction a little tight for 16

1 - 4 of 4 Posts