Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got caught in a rain storm when it was Trapshooting I was cleaning after that shoot I removed the Link a d not I cant put it back in .what am I doing wrong?

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
You should have a pair of needle nose pliers. Pinch the ends of the link together and insert in the cup in the action tube in the stock. The hump of the link should be up towards the top of the receiver. Of course the trigger group has to be removed first. The front of the link has to be in the slot running along both sides of the receiver.

Scott Hanes

·
Registered
430 Posts
I would just bet the the engineers at R maybe intended it to be the weak link. Pretty simple and cheap wear part to fix.

Hey TORC 12 - I understood that the link is only under compression/pressure when a target is hit. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Darrel

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You should have a pair of needle nose pliers. Pinch the ends of the link together and insert in the cup in the action tube in the stock. The hump of the link should be up towards the top of the receiver. Of course the trigger group has to be removed first. The front of the link has to be in the slot running along both sides of the receiver.

Scott Hanes
Thank you for the info. it back together works smoother than ever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts