Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1100 with Jack West carbon graphic stock & adj. plate with thick Kick-ease, 30" step-rib full trap + 30 step rib Rem-choke barrel with several flush Rem-chokes.
All in excellent condition 775.00 for all in Florida or add shipping if out of state. Looking for O/U Browning trap as possible trade if face to face.

Thanks for looking Jim W. Please PM for quickest responce.
sirmissalott_2008_03034.jpg

sirmissalott_2008_03033.jpg

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Gentleman who was going to buy my 1100 ran into a little bad luck just before Christmas and was gracious enough to let me know he couldn't take the gun. So it is now again up for sale/trade if there is any interest.

And no Zack you can't have it even if you say please,and get a haircut. LOL

Thanks for looking & Happy and hopefully safe prosperous New Year. There is a tradition in the South of eating black eyed peas and ham hocks for good luck, one has to wonder if the White House will be eating any pork??

Jim W.

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
<i>"no wonder he didn't buy it at that price i could get a new one with a good trigger. "</i>

Not with those features. Not hardly.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No recoil reduction system, LOP = approximately 14 7/8

Brian, you will have to forgive Zack something about today's youth not respecting they're elders, Next time I catch him not looking I'm going to put a knot on his head. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.