Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s the value of this? Local auction has one listed which interests me, just want to make sure I’m not over bidding.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have a Trap-T in absolute beautiful condition. Doubt the gun has 1,000 rounds through it. The gun sat in a safe 30+ years. The wood is very nice with some very slight bruising. Even has the original pad. The bore is unaltered and by measurement measures .739 X .700. Only alteration is a wire catcher.

·
Registered
306 Posts
The Trap-T is a rare bird. Hand checkered upgrade wood without choke tubes and step rib. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Trap T has machine cut checkering, need the Custom Shop to get the hand cut.

Pat

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
I have one with nice wood, an adjustable comb and butt plate. It has the original step-rib fixed full-choke barrel with .040" of constriction plus a Hastings High Rib Trap barrel with IM and Full choke tubes in a Warwick two-barrel case. I see people paying more for that Hastings barrel than the gun cost.

Ed

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have a Trap-T in absolute beautiful condition. Doubt the gun has 1,000 rounds through it. The gun sat in a safe 30+ years. The wood is very nice with some very slight bruising. Even has the original pad. The bore is unaltered and by measurement measures .739 X .700. Only alteration is a wire catcher.
Are you interested in selling it??

·
Registered
181 Posts
the original Stan Baker "Elimintor" 1100's were put together with Trap T guns, very nice and soft shooting, I have one with Stan Baker barrel and chokes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts