Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone making 1100 trap barrels anymore? i know hastings is out of buissness. i looked for a company that used to advertise on the forum called shotgun sports and i couldnt find them. any help would be greatly appreceated.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Thank you for posting this question, I too am looking for a high rib trap barrel, well actually my brother is.

Bryan.

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
Hastings is out of businesses, but they were only an importer/distributor. verney carron, their mfg, is still alive and well manufacturing barrels and firearms in france. I read somewhere that someone is trying to resurrect the hastings line, darned if I can remember where I saw that though (maybe here now that I think of it). At any rate, worst case scenario, you might try contacting the mfg direct and having one or more imported.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
The Hastings high rib barrel was made in France by Verney-Carron, for Hastings and was sold exclusively by Shotgun Sports Magazine for around $360.00. Shotgun Sports called it the 1100 High Rib Target Crunching barrel. I have one on my 1100 and I can say that the barrel lives up to its name. FWIW. JM

·
Registered
16,715 Posts
From the Hastings site:

"Verney-Carron SA, France oldest and largest hunting gun maker (www.verney-carron.com) and historical manufacturer of Hastings barrels is pleased to inform you that it is now the proud owner of The Hastings brand name.
Verney-Carron SA is in the process of reorganising the distribution of Hastings shotgun barrels on the Us market."

HM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.