Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a Brownells PN for me? A friend needs the same piece, and I have never been able to find a new one...

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I have the same problem...the forend I got from Remington fits 11-87s or the new 1100 models. Figure on selling it to someone who needs this type of forend rather than trying to install the Brownell's part.

So, anyone want to buy a BRAND NEW forend? Cheap...$30 shipping included. Send a PM or email (drop xxx)

Best Regards, Ed

·
Registered
934 Posts
If you need to use one of the newer 1100 fore ends, that does not have the detent pin, with an older 1100; the simplest solution is to use a wave/spring washer between the magazine cap and fore end.

Michael Goines

<html>

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<title>New Page 1</title>
</head>

<body>

WaveWasher.jpg

</body>

</html>

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I would like the part number also. I tried the one that Midway had listed about three months ago and it was the wrong part--some sort of rubber spool (Product #: 148638 Manufacturer #: F92853--the picture was unavailable at the time or I would have known it was not the correct part). I returned it and have been looking for the correct part which you have found. Part number please???

Ray

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I called Remington when I was searching for the part but they could not help. They refered me to a list of aftermarket suppliers of which Midway was the only source and it was a dud. Let me know if you find the part number.

Thanks,

Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.