Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an 1100 classic trap. On the forend there apparently was a nick of some sort. The factory filled it with gold or brass and then put the gloss finish over it. Is this a common practice?

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
The truth has been told. Go forth and worry no more. I have a bunch of forend's just like yours. Jeff

·
Registered
655 Posts
LOL! I once called Briley to ask them why my 390 had a small hole inside the barrel and could they fix it. The guy said nope, that's the gas port....here's your sign.

·
Registered
13 Posts
To Remington's credit, the wood fore end of an 1100 Classic Trap I bought last month started to develop a hairline crack. They gladly replaced it under warranty based only on my phoned-in claim.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I've got an old superposed and man you should see how wide they left the rib on that thing. talk about cutting corners!

brett d.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Mustache, how long did it take? A gal at our club had a new 1100 Competition and the foreend split. It has been gone for three months now. I'm about to call Remington for her as the store that sold it to her sent it back but won't follow up on it.
Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.