Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me what the going price is for a good condition 1100 competition? It has some scuff marks where the shell catcher attaches. Have original box and all the chokes when bought new.
20210607_211725.jpg

·
Administrator
8,662 Posts
Can anybody tell me what the going price is for a good condition 1100 competition? It has some scuff marks where the shell catcher attaches. Have original box and all the chokes when bought new. View attachment 1754810

So are you looking for current street price as you are looking at purchasing or are you looking at wanting to sell. If this price check thread turns into a for sale thread it will be deleted.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Great guns, soft shooters. The question too is will Remington make those again and if so, when? I have one and would not take less than $1,000 for mine & "NO" it is not for sale. Going to my grandson when he can handle it. Colonel

·
Registered
886 Posts
Love the Remington 1100 competition and loved it so much I bought 2, one for me and one for my daiughter. I had someone ask me to sell one and I politely said no. I would also take no less than 1000 If I was selling which I am not

·
Registered
Remington 1100
169 Posts
$750 sounds about right. If you take a regular 1100 trap and add the $350 Bill Davis stock you have the same gun with a better barrel.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Can anybody tell me what the going price is for a good condition 1100 competition? It has some scuff marks where the shell catcher attaches. Have original box and all the chokes when bought new. View attachment 1754810
There are very few available new or used. I tried at Xmas to buy one and I searched everywhere and bought an 1187 sport from a pawn shop in MT!!!!! Turned out ok believe it or not. Ask more than you think it's worth

1 - 10 of 10 Posts