Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What to buy in the semi auto world,i know they are both good guns.If you were going to buy a semi which one would you buy to shoot all clay games,thanks for any input breakem all tom.

·
Registered
11,397 Posts
Pick the one that fits you best and shoots where you want it to shoot. They're both good guns.

·
Registered
493 Posts
timb99 wrote "Pick the one that fits you best and shoots where you want it to shoot. They're both good guns."

I agree. My own preference would be the Remington 1100.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I own both and both have ovet 10,000 rounds each without a break down so I say pick the one you like the best. Both will last a long time.

·
Vendor
7,097 Posts
i'd buy a 303 from ME and join the cult following of the 303 crowd--a 391 is a second "good' choice!!--but they are right,with saying "buy what feels GOOD to YOU"---wally riebesell 660-744-4115

·
Registered
274 Posts
how far does the 391 trap model eject shells, Im thinking of doubles when a shell catcher is not in place: does the trap barrel eject differently than their other barrels. My friends 1100 trap barrel ejects them forward and not at the shooter to his right

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
All 391 barrels eject the same, the Trap barrel ejects no different than the others. How far it ejects depends on what type of ammo you use, how hot your loads are and how your guns gas system is set up. Deflectors can be added that can be used in conjunction with catchers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.