Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mrcharles_2008_03034.jpg

1100 Classic Trap This gun has been shot 1 Time and is 100% Selling for a friend. $850.00 There is not 1 mark or scratch. All three original chokes but no box. This has the nicest wood I have seen. 12ga. I don't know what else to say other than New, Mint. An older gent bought the gun, fired it one time to make sure it fired and never got to use it.

Mr. Charles

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too much on the brain. Have an 1187 also but will post later. One shot of fire water and that's what happens.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Not to worry about Mr. Charles. He's been around on this forum for a long time. He has some medical issues from time to time, But he will get around to you soon as he can.

I know him personally and doubt if you will find a more honest man.

Jim

·
Banned
302 Posts
Yes.. The same picture.. All I did was edit his original picture so that you could see the gun better. Mr. Charles is selling this and I have no affiliation to him whatsoever... Just trying to help by making the picture more viewable. I would also be interested in talking to him about a trade for my Silver Snipe.....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, Jim 101...

If I smell there is a heck of a lot of others that smell worse...

As Jim said, I have medical issues, but that was not the issue this time. I have a best friend and fellow Vietnam 'Combat' Veteran who is on life support and he comes before anything else. Anyone that knows me knows that I am straight up and my word is as good as the gold that is supposed to be in Ft. Knox.

That being said, I apologize for the inconvenience. I have replied to all of the Pm's and sent more pictures. If they don't come through I will have my friend re-send and post them on here.

I am located in Southern IL Mcleansboro. 1 hr. 15 min. from a place called Sparta. lol 30" with the original chokes, Singles, mid HC and HC.

For those that don't know me, I am a Disabled Vietnam Veteran and have many Medical issues so please be patient.

Thank You
Mr. Charles

I forgot to say, no trades because I don't own it. TU

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will try to get the rest of the pictures tomorrow. They switched me to google Chrome and it is a cluster ****...

mc

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Jmunsell if you think it smells then who just who are you to say so. I wouldn't sell it to you if asked now if I was Mr. Charles..

Mendy why don't you start your own thread instead of jumping this one.

Damn you newbies are a real work of art.

Don

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I apologize to all of the others interested in the gun.

Gun has 30" barrel. Chokes are: Singles-027, Mid Cap-034, and Long Cap-041. If I didn't answer anyone's question please ask again.

mc

·
Vendor
19,369 Posts
Mr. Charles. These odd buyers think you must be a store clerk for Gander Mountain. You have it priced fairly and pictured adequately. Nice of you to do this for your friend and fellow American hero.

Jack

1 - 20 of 25 Posts