Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much is one going to run me if I decided to get one? Also, who makes a good one?

Thanks,
Forrest

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a Spears release for a 1100. Mechanically it is very good BUT It has a scuff mark on the trigger guard. Maybe one of those gunrack nightmares everyone was talking about? I would like 150.00 and i will ship Priority mail. Thanks Barry

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Barry, that is about $50 less than what I was figuring. Can you post a pic? How bad is the scuff?

Thanks,
Forrest

·
Registered
148 Posts
Forrest, Its a Schwab Not a Spears. The scuff mark could probably be cleaned up with a stone. It is on the right hand side of the trigger guard by the trigger. Send me a email and i will send a pic. Barry

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Question re a release for an auto. IF you set the trigger then have to NOT shoot, how do you make the gun safe? Open the slide? That would seem to be tough to do and dangerous? Just curious....

·
Registered
468 Posts
Franck C

Hold the trigger with one finger on one hand and reach over the top and pull back the bolt with the other. See it done all the time. No problem.

Post-2

·
Registered
148 Posts
Forrest Are you going to Hoptown tomorrow? I could bring the trigger and some others goodies if your interested.
Barry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.