Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOLKS ,
Who has a Jack West Stock on their 1100/1187 trap model gun ? What are your like / dislikes / Do any of you use this gun for doubles ?
I'm told he is comming out with a new "injection mold " stock in a few weeks & intend to get one . Just wondering how youall like it.
Thank you in advance for your time & help.
BILL

G

·
I had one that was the original model. It worked very well except for the grip was too short for my hands. I guess he addressed this issue on the 2nd generation. Well worth the money!

ec90t

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the original model. The stock is tough takes a beating without showing marks and if it does so what. This is my project gun from several years ago. I shoot it weekly...stock shows no appreciable wear. The 1100 gets good marks for it's good looks and shooting comfort with the GraCoil. The stock was cut to keep the factory LOP. One and a half inches were cut off the action spring tube and re-threaded and re-drilled. I found a spring from Sure Cycle (Brownells) that would work without causing spring bind...the finer wire of the two springs that come in the package.

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
I hope Jack West gets a stock set out on the market. And I hope the grip is closer in profile to the original.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.