Sunday Jan 9th

Practice open 9:00 am

Auction at 11:00 am

100 club handicap*

COME HUNGRY - FOOD BY YOUTH TRAPSHOOTING MOMS

OPTIONS: Targets........................... $20.00

CALCUTTA ENTRY..........$15.00**

LEWIS CLASS............ $10.00***

PURSE......................... $10.00 (40/30/20/10)

*CLUB HANDICAP Will be determined by subtracting 2 yards from your ATA Handicap Yardage. Minimum club handicap will be 19 yards. Club handicap will be adjusted after each non-registered event this winter by adding 2 yards for the top score entered in the Calcutta, 1 yard for the 2nd high score in Calcutta and a ½ yard for the 3rd high score in the Calcutta. Non-ATA members will be assigned a club handicap of no less than 23 yards.

**The Calcutta option is divided 50/30/20% with the buyer receiving 70% and shooter receiving 30%. Minimum self-bid is $10.00.

***LEWIS CLASS will be Williams County Modified Lewis

Ties on all money will divide

Club reserves the right to alter or modify program

Questions?? Please contact Roger Brenner 419-583-7133

Shooting starts after completion of auction- two WILDCARDS will be sold during auction

Directions and info at www.wccl.net

·
Registered
717 Posts
Joe: I tried to get one of them Ohio State football players but they said they were sold out of inventory! This will be a non-registered 100 bird club handicap event. Bring your special bullets and come on out and have some fun! Roger

·
Registered
977 Posts
Roger is the same one you told me who was going to do the auctioning or did you find someone else. Sorry didn't make it yesterday to the meat shoot was under the weather. MJ

·
Registered
981 Posts
sounds like fun. I hope to do better this time at Williams Co. than I normally do!!!! Man-o'-man I sure get tired of coming home empty handed...

Matt Nicol

·
Registered
717 Posts
Matt: Quit your complaining...I believe you were the big $$ winner at the last calcutta!! You bought correctly and shot even better!! See you Sunday, Roger

Joesmoke: Where is that picture of the "red suspenders" shooter?

·
Registered
389 Posts
If "Red Suspenders" attends, he will be shooting from 23yds. This should keep the mystery auctioneer busy for a while! I'd bet, its been a few years since he shot a handicap event from that yardage.

·
Registered
977 Posts
OH can I let the cat out of the bag or are we really going to make the cat mean, before we find out who the mystery auctioneer is?

"Mr. Red Suspenders" asked me what the Club Handicap was and I said yes you will be on the 23 yard line and he just winked at me with a big smile LOL!!!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Well some of the ol' timers where I grew-up used to say "fart fire and save the matches"....
never have figured out what they were tryin' to get at with that one, but its a heck of a lotta' fun to say anyway.

Sure hope we have some sunshine for Sunday, and pleanty of wind too, that will help the rest of us from the likes of Ol' Red Suspenders, and Rosey, and the must be Nocturnal Dinky Dow!!!!

I do have my eye and pocket book on a couple "other" shooters that just might try and slip through,,,,, Ya' I'm talkin' bout' you BigDon!!!! goin' once, goin' twice,,,,,OHHH do we have another bidder on the Donmister??????

Travel safe everyone,

Matt Nicol

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One time I heard Dinky say "Everyone wants to be a jet pilot". Not sure what he meant either, Matt, but it must have something to do with what he told my son Brad when he was just starting to shoot. He asked him if he looked at the bird when he shot, and Brad said "Yes". Dinky said "No- that's not right. You have to look at the air IN FRONT if the bird!"

Joe

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
I will try to sneak in but I have got a lot to do in order to head south. Old red suspenders would be a great buy at 23 yds along with Matt, Roger, Rosey or Dinky plus any other outside talent that strolls in. Don't forget Jerry, Phil and smokeless Joe. I have heard some Indiana boys might try and surprise you also.

Sounds like a good time to be had by all.

Don

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.