Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I began ATA Shooting in the spring of 2000. Fast forward to the spring of 2021 and I have registered 99,900 Singles Targets. If I live, on Sunday, 4/25, I will achieve the 100,000 registered Singles milestone. I started at Wilmington Trapshooting Association in Delaware and I intend to reach this milestone at that club. For a number of reasons, my ability to hit targets is waaay down this year but it does not dim my enthusiasm for the games. Looking forward to Sunday. PS - In case you are wondering, my Doubles and Handicap totals are well behind that at about 78,000 each -

· Vendor
1,506 Posts
I began ATA Shooting in the spring of 2000. Fast forward to the spring of 2021 and I have registered 99,900 Singles Targets. If I live, on Sunday, 4/25, I will achieve the 100,000 registered Singles milestone. I started at Wilmington Trapshooting Association in Delaware and I intend to reach this milestone at that club. For a number of reasons, my ability to hit targets is waaay down this year but it does not dim my enthusiasm for the games. Looking forward to Sunday. PS - In case you are wondering, my Doubles and Handicap totals are well behind that at about 78,000 each -
Congrats Gary, that’s quite an accomplishment. Hope to see you in your colorful attire on the circuit this summer. Best wishes.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.