Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Dish Network channel 396 @ 7:30 Central time.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Digital Comcast in SE PA shows Outdoor channel as 728. Other Comcast areas, or non digital may have a different channel #, so check.

js in PA

·
Registered
983 Posts
Tried to watch it, but it was only on one of the expensive channel "packages" to which I do not subscribe.

Bummer.

Pete

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Was happy to see two good old friends in the hunt for the big money..Dave Dulin and Jeannie Greb..neither one was able to grab up the moolah but shot great just to get there for sure!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
You really didn't miss much Pete. Too many commercials and evidence again that trap really isn't a very good spectator sport.

The best part was seeing my friend Jean Greb on the TV during the ladies shoot off.

Although I really like outdoor activities, I really don't like outdoor shows. Most seem cheesy, fake and/or too staged.

Guy

·
Registered
854 Posts
I had to leave Sparta earlier in the day and missed my buddy Mike win the cash- At least this way I got to see him hit the last one.
Hope someone got this taped- Mike is out deer hunting and I'm sure he would love a copy.
If anyone could get me a copy I will make sure he gets it.

Terry Jones
217-433-9885

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
I recorded it and skipped through the commercials.

I thought it was well done and a good thing for the ATA. Gosh, gdbabin, it's a tv show they have to have commercials or it want show. Who else shows anything about ATA on TV? I for one thank them for showing this.

A DVR is a good investment to skip commercials and enjoy the show.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I watched it and enjoyed it thoroughly. My only complaint is that it didn't occupy the whole hour. Perhaps a tour of the grounds or interviews with some more vendors with something other than guns would be nice. Larry ? the host does a great job.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I am also thankful for any coverage we can get but wished it would have been for the whole hour as well.It was prety evident that it was covered by a crew that is more in tune with pistol shooting.The comment about the young fellow really "dusting" his targets brought that to light ( I think he meant "smoking" ).Also Beretta might not be to happy with them for stating that Jacque Snellenberger shoots a k-80 when In fact it's a DT-10.It wouldn't seem that there are more people competing with pistols then trap but as much coverage as they give the pistol shooters there has to be a reason.Wished they would give as much coverage to the trapshooters!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Michmoe, you have to consider where the majority of the arms purchases are. There are a whole lot more pistol sales than there are Trap gun sales. Due to the pure number of sales alone, the big money from advertisers goes to the pistol buyers. The pistol buyers are intrested in pistol stuff, shucks some of them think trap is any target that comes out of a house. lots call skeet trap, you know the kind. I'm just thankful for any coverage we get.

Bob

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.