Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little FYI to keep things in perspective....

Curt

http://www.judicialwatch.org/weeklyupdate/2009/01-jws-ten-most-corrupt-politicians-2008#anchor1

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
And Maxine Waters of California?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Don`t think yuou blokes have cornered the market in pollies, us Aussies and the Brits have a pretty maggoty lot as well

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Don't know how anyone could come up with just the 10 most; I'm sure there are so many, it would be almost impossible to rank in such a manner to come up with 10 most. It would have been easier to come uo with the 10 most HONEST politicians.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
"It would have been easier to come up with the 10 most HONEST politicians."

I don't know. That might be tougher than the top 10 most corrupt.

·
Registered
16,537 Posts
Do you think you can come up with 10?

I have a feeling you don't get in there unless they have something on you to keep you in line.

Bill Proxmire was the last one I considered honest.

HM

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
When I was a young man I had two choices for a career...to be a politician or a piano player in a whorehouse.

To tell you the truth there is little difference.

Harry Truman

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Harry Ried's land scandel

Diane Feinstein directing gov't contracts to her husbands business.

Pelosi making an exception to the minimum wage for her husbands part in Dole pineapple business in Somolia

But hey, if they happen not to get voted back in, those that would normally vote for them would have to get a job.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Shot410ga - Frank Church was from Idaho. I doubt that Utahans would like you much for besmirching their state with that bas****'s name. You can also thank him for supporting the giveaway of the Panama Canal, and the gutting of our intelligence services in the '70's.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Gee, politics and corruption - Who'da thunk it???

<):~)

Dennis

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.