Trapshooters Forum banner

10 Gauge MEC Dies, Hulls

Want To Buy 
2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  EdSy 
#1 ·
Looking for a set of MEC 10 gauge dies, either Junior Mark 5 or Sizemaster.
Also need hulls and wads. Thanks!

#3 ·
Federal, Remington, any brand that I can get min of 3-4 or more reloads. Your pics look like a Remington and maybe a Euro brand?
I’m buying a BPS 10, want to load a bunch of light lead target shells, cutting these hulls to 2 7/8. I’m new to the 10, I do load all other gauges for skeet, sporting clays, little bit of trap.

#11 ·
Thank you for the many replies. “Colonel Klink” has graciously sold me his 10 gauge dies, I believe I have a supply of hulls from local source.
The hulls will be cut down and loaded to equivalent 12 gauge trap load for practice only or turkey load.

#13 ·
I have two full bags and one almost full bag of Remington brand SP-10 wads. There are 685 wads in total. The wads are for lead loads. These currently sell for $19.95 per bag of 250. I’ve sold my 10 gauge shotgun and am selling unused reloading components. I will sell all for $35 plus actual shipping cost from zip code 17331. If you need more hulls, please let me know. I have three factory sealed bags of 50, Federal 3-1/2" magnum primed (F209A). -Ed

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.