Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those of you who knew him, and those who should have. 1 year ago today we lost our buddy Paul. He was totally devoted to the sport of trapshooting and those involved in it. Paul we miss you and always will. Mick McGinley

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Paul was a good friend and I miss him a lot. I still remember Paul winning the singles shoot off against Kay Ohye in 2002 southern grand at the silver dollar. They went 400 targets that night. They were both ink balling the targets. I remember Kay missing the 395th target. Paul was shooting his new Kolar and Federal top guns. He was a hoot holding up the top gun box like a cereal commercial after every round.
Todd

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have missed him and will continue to do so. He was a big part of trapshooting in this area and rest of the country also.

Ken Cerney

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I conversed with him by email once and there was no doubt in my mind that this guy was a super gentelman. It's sad, but he sure left behind a reputation.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had a good conversation with Paul at the Chineese resturant in Vandalia.
Very knowledgeable man, very humble, and I was very sorry to hear of his
passing last year. I know I will miss him and I know a lot of others will.

Popgun, Bob Smith

·
Registered
317 Posts
I was fortunate enough to set up next to Paul for a number of years at the Grand. I also talked with him over the phone from time to time during his last couple of years. Words just can't express the sense of loss when such a fine person leaves us. He was truly a wonderful person in every sense of the word!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.