Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From pic of paperwork you can see i received this gun 1 week ago today for $2346 from guns unlimited. No dings or scratches. Gun comes with everything it came with from factory. Box, 3 trigger shoes, 4 factory extended chokes, skt, ic, mod,&im an 1 aftermarket flush full choke. Gun is mint and as new, i am just too old to learn to shoot heads up. That high rib eats my lunch. Less than 2 flats thru gun $2100 shipped. Save yourself $250.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In a previous thread i mentioned gun having some stain missing on the forearm, this turned out to be wax or something down in the engraving of the wood, gun is mint

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
had some questions about LOP. the trigger shoe is adjustable to 3 different positions and in the longest position it looks to be 14.5" and yes it does have a parallel comb

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
30" barrels, im located in central ks
The photo of the order form gives your name and address. You might want to remove that photo.

Reactions: PaulCISSA

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Not positive but hit the 3 dots on the upper right of the post and it should allow you to edit. Honestly I did not know you could get banned for that I just did not any bad guys to get it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts