Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hamilton rod and gun club will be hosting our monthly 50 bird calcutta! Our Calcutta’s have drawn in some money and have become great shoots! Last month the pot was $1000 with 22 shooters! That was pooping rain we are hoping for a great turn out this month and weather looks better than last month!! I will attach some pictures from last months shoot. There will be food available like normal.
Wood Shotgun Air gun Metal Gun accessory

Plant People in nature Shade Tree Natural landscape

Rectangle Font Parallel Whiteboard Handwriting

Furniture Chair Table Building Interior design

Protection will start at 5:30 and calcutta will be drawn at 7pm. The address is 3252 50th street Hamilton mi 49419.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looking forward to attending this event. I'm sure sure the trap machine, puller(s) will give the trapshooters the desired results throwing as many perfect targets as the participants are willing to shoot at. KUDOs!! I love this auction...so many twists that in itself is part of the sporting opportunity. Like Jeff says "Gots to know when to own them and keep the other sporters (bidders) off their game."

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good ole Grenade! Still waiting for his line of trapshooting paraphernalia to hit SWM gun clubs. The LACC president and I will be in attendance. Honorable Miss Hopeameyer is in pursuit of studying for her upcoming exams. I'm glad I went to trade school.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just wanted to take a minute and say sorry for what happened tonight we will get the trap fixed and get back up parts. Thank you for your understanding!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts