Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably wrong, but I understood by having the target year end on October 31, the ladies in Vandalia would be able to get the 2009 average cards out sometime around the middle of November. Has anyone recieved thier new card yet?

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
It used to take 6-8 weeks to get the cards out. With the target year change I suspect it will only take 6-7 weeks to get them mailed.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
59 Posts
With the year ending 10/31 and the gun clubs having around 7 days to mail the results into the ATA office, the actual receipt in the office, the processing, fixing problems, etc.......You would think the new cards could be mailed in time to keep everyone that's never worked in an office happy...Herbert

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Lets see in 2007 the target year ended Sept. 1 I received my card second week of November approximately 12 weeks. BTW I am a Life member I don't know what difference that makes.

If this years cards get to the shooters in the middle of December 6 weeks half the time so what is the complaint?

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
One problem is getting the scores in from all clubs. If a gun club had scheduled a shoot in May and then canceled the shoot and did not notify the office, the office is still trying to track down the scores that do not exist.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Keep your 2008 card in your wallet. The change in target year is being handled - here and there - in ways that may make easy access to your old card a benefit.

Neil

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
I knew this was coming. The whining and bitching about about the 2009 cards and how long it's taking. Do some of you lead that shallow of a life that you can't keep your new scores and transfer them when you get your new card.

Try being thankful for what you have and forget the petty stuff.

Don

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Ain't it comforting to know some things are always the same each year....

I like tradition, it's funny that someone bit on Pat's 1 week difference.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Guy Babin

·
Registered
36 Posts
got a question mailed in my dues on 9 /24/08 i am still marked down as dues not paid even thought i got back my cancelled check what do i tell them at my next shoot as to the status of mu dues.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
[email protected] did you make a membership application and send it in? If you did there is a yellow copy that is a receipt if you retain that copy it is proof of payment. On the back of that yellow sheet there is a small spread sheet to record your scores on just like the one on an average card.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
234 Posts
Neil,

This is sorta off track, but when I renewed my PITA membership, they have an option to pay for three years at a time. That's what I went with, seems it would save a fair amount of time for members and the ATA office staff both if offered.

Jim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.