Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Great Kid" Killed While Committed Home Invasion Pretending To Be Police

"The teenager left dead after the gunfire, Jalen Johnson, was a student at Hillside High School in Durham. The school’s principal, Dr. William Logan, said Johnson was a “great kid” and called his death a “loss to our school.”

One can only imagine what that school must be like!

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
I'm sure the kid was well on his way to be the Class Valedictorian...........

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
well, at least the home owner pretending to be a unarmed citizen got the drop on him.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Yeah. well I would bet that same principal thinks Obama is a great president. ya just can't fix stupid! I don't understand why the bulk of society can't figure out the problems & who is causing them. Colonel

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
That's easy ColKlink. Look at who is the Bulk of Society these days. It sure as he'll ain't us......

·
Registered
15,424 Posts
Dual lives, dual personalities.
A thug is a thug is a thug.
A dead thug that is.

Old adage is very true. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Reactions: RickN

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
I think it was one of those split personality things on account of him having two last names and all. Probably Jalen Thompson was the good kid and Jalen Johnson was the thug.

·
Registered
18,690 Posts
"Great Kid" Killed While Committed Home Invasion Pretending To Be Police

"The teenager left dead after the gunfire, Jalen Johnson, was a student at Hillside High School in Durham. The school’s principal, Dr. William Logan, said Johnson was a “great kid” and called his death a “loss to our school.”

One can only imagine what that school must be like!
If a foreign government had imposed this system of education on the United States, we would rightfully consider it an act of war.

Glenn T. Seaborg, National Commission on Education, 1983

Reactions: Cowboy Rick

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
If the bar is set so low that this kid was one of the good ones just think how bad the bad ones really are.

·
Registered
356 Posts
My new Gamaliel cat just showed up. WTF,, only green silhouette targets for sale!!! We need to practice with the right color target not a stand in, in green.... I sure hope I don't get 3 weeks off now....

·
Registered
645 Posts
Crew chief,
Funny that you mention that, we had to buy all new targets for the department to qualify. We are only allowed to use green or blue targets now. They claim using black targets to train, makes officers more likely to shoot black suspects! Looks like green and blue sweatshirt sales are about to take a dive!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts