Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Assumption Abbey cake arrived!

Several seconds in the nuke box and a pat of butter…life is full and the holiday preparations, now complete.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
I know a guy who died from fruitcake..............

He sat on a fruitcake and got a currant up his butt.......lol lol

Sorry, the Devil made me do it.......lol

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Man, You guys are too much.LOL, This is the season that my Mother, God rest her soul,would make some rum soaked fruit cakes and were they ever good. You didn't put butter or anything on it to eat. They were big on calories though. She took the recipe to the grave with her. Thank goodness she gave my wife the knack and ingredients for the Egg Nog. That's a little on the fattening side also. LOL. Have a great Christmas and a healthy New Year. Bob

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bob,

If you need a rum fruit cake fix, I found a little place in Virginia Beach that makes little cakes that are very good.

Trapper John

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I posted last year asking about FC and got several names. If you like cake the AA listed at top is the best . If you like rum and fruits collins street is the one

M

·
0 Posts
<a href="http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb109/melie1946/?action=view&current=fruitcake2.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
666 Posts
Remington has a nice add in the American Rifleman. They took a tin from a fruitcake and used it for target practice! Must have had the fruitcake in it. Nothing passed through!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.